Thursday, May 29, 2014

Sonja Morgan Isn't Losing Her House, Claims Ramona Added Drama To The Situation

Sonja Morgan is setting the record straight when it comes to her finances.

In a new interview, The Real Housewives of New York City star reveals that although the tabloids have claimed she is losing her townhouse, there is no truth to the rumor. Instead, she says, the nonsense is the result of some on-air comments made by her co-star and friend, Ramona Singer.

“I’m not losing my home. That’s Ramona being dramatic to be dramatic!” Morgan told Rumorfix.

After a movie deal fell through years ago, Morgan was left in a not-so-ideal financial state, but now, she says, "I got my big girl panties on. I'm keeping my daughter in that house. It's her childhood home."

According to the report, Morgan has filed for chapter 11 and is now re-managing her assets in an effort to put her finances back in order.

"No bank is in possession of my house," Morgan added. "The show is cut for entertainment -- I'm sure there are a few things Ramona said that were left out."

Photo via Lindsay Cronin

No comments:

Post a Comment