Thursday, May 29, 2014

Carlton Gebbia Calls 'RHOBH' Firing A "Blessing In Disguise"

Earlier this week, it was reported that Carlton Gebbia and Joyce Giraud had been fired from The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills after just one season on the show. Now, Gebbia is speaking out about the news.

While Gebbia hasn't yet been given the news of her firing, she told E! News on Thursday that it wouldn't be the end of the world if her journey with Bravo came to an end.

"I sort of look at it as a blessing in disguise because my husband does have a project in the works, a reality show," Gebbia revealed to Giuliana Rancic. "It's something that would give me the opportunity to work with him. I was contractually obligated for a three-year deal and if that's the case, I'm not anymore."

Throughout her journey, Gebbia surely experienced plenty of drama, namely with her co-star Kyle Richards, but for the most part, she "really loved" being a part of the show.

However, if she was to do reality TV again, she'd prefer something less vicious.

"I would like to go into a show and not have to watch the knives coming at my back," she explained. "That would be great!"

Photo via Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment