Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Gretchen Rossi On Tamra Barney Feud: "Tamra Can't Keep Her Mouth Shut About Me"

Gretchen Rossi recently spoke out about her ongoing feud with Tamra Barney.

Although the pair are no longer starring together on The Real Housewives of Orange County, they are still feuding among themselves and things have recently gotten heated in the press.

"Unfortunately Tamra can’t keep her mouth shut about me," Rossi revealed to Rumorfix of the drama between them. "She continues to talk about me on the show. She continues to say to people 'Oh I never talk about her again' and then the next episode she says something about me and she’s put a lot things out in the press about me that aren’t true."

Weeks ago, Rossi and Barney engaged in a Twitter feud, which Slade Smiley, Rossi's fiancé', eventually got in on. After Rossi alleged Barney "cares more about RHOC than taking care of her kids," Barney called Rossi a "nasty b***h" who will do anything to stay relevant."

A short time later, Smiley called out Barney for allegedly faking a baby story line on this season's RHOC, which Barney responded to by calling Smiley a "deadbeat with a sick son."

"I’m not going to stand by and allow somebody to tell untruths about me," Rossi added.

Photo via Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment