Thursday, May 29, 2014

LuAnn de Lesseps Calls Out Sonja Morgan For Not Supporting Her Clothing Line

LuAnn de Lesseps is not happy with her Real Housewives of New York City co-star, Sonja Morgan.

Earlier this month, de Lesseps launched her new clothing line, Countess LuAnn Apparel Collection, on ShopHQ, and while most of her co-stars and former co-stars, including Heather Thomson, Carole Radziwill, Kristen Taekman, Aviva Drescher, Kelly Bensimon and Jill Zarin, tweeted their support for de Lesseps in her new venture, Morgan did not.

"I was hurt that Sonja not only did not do anything for me, she put something out on her own style and fashion,” de Lesseps told Radar Online. “I felt bad. Sonja and I have always been really close and I have always been there for her, so I was just surprised that she was not supportive of this big day for me.”

“Not only was it the launch of my brand, it was my birthday,” de Lesseps continued. “Andy Cohen, Kelly Bensimon, even Jill Zarin put it out there for me and were very supportive. It just hurts that she didn’t do anything.”

Despite being hurt, de Lesseps reunited with Morgan on May 26 on the set of VH1's The Gossip Table, where there didn't appear to be any tension between them.

Photo via Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment