Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Kim Zolciak Reacts To Lea Michele's Comments About 'Don't Be Tardy'

Kim Zolciak has a fan in Glee star Lea Michele.

After hearing that Michele had spoken of her spinoff, Don't Be Tardy, in her new book, Brunette Ambition, Zolciak reached out to her on Instagram, thanking her for her support.

"I am so humbled and honored that [Lea Michele] wrote about 'Don't be Tardy' in her new book!! New season coming VERY soon!! Thanks for your support doll!! I'm a huge fan of you and your work! Xxoo," Zolciak wrote, also tagging the star.

Along with Zolciak's Instagram post, she shared a photo of the Don't Be Tardy snippet from Michele's book.

It read, "Now, of course, I always feel better after sitting on my couch and watching an episode of Don't Be Tardy on Bravo. Some days, that is what your body needs-and if I've been diligent about getting my exercise in, I'll always cut myself some slack and couch potato it out."

Photo via Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment