Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Melissa Gorga And Dina Manzo On How They've Changed Since Becoming Famous

Melissa Gorga and Dina Manzo recently spoke with Allure Magazine, revealing how they have changed since finding fame on The Real Housewives of New Jersey.

"I'm not going to lie. I did not wear this much makeup before I was on The Real Housewives of New Jersey. There was no need for it," Gorga admitted to Allure, via Wetpaint Entertainment. "I was a lip gloss and mascara kind of girl. I definitely picked up the beauty regime, especially in the makeup area."

Manzo, who is returning for the show's sixth season after taking three years off, also revealed she had undergone some routine changes once she became famous for being on the show. However, most of her changes happened during filming.

"I noticed that on the show, when you just have mascara on, it's just not enough. I have big eyes to begin with, but you either have to have false eyelashes or you look like you have none," she explained.

Nowadays, Manzo is sure to have her extensions ready and as for her big hair, she says she's always had that, saying, "I'm a Jersey girl!"

Photo via Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment