Saturday, May 24, 2014

LuAnn De Lesseps Reveals Why Chose To Go Part-Time On 'The Real Housewives Of New York'

LuAnn de Lesseps hasn't been seen all that much on The Real Housewives of New York City -- and for good reason.

In a new interview with All About The Tea, de Lesseps explained why she chose to take a step back when it came to filming the sixth season of the hit Bravo series.

"I'm a guest star and loving it," she revealed to the site. "I took that position because I've been working on my brand and my collection, also spending time with Noel because it's his last year at home before he goes to college."

Throughout her reduced role, de Lesseps has discovered a different dynamic with the women and in one instance, developed a solid friendship.

"This season I have become close friends with Carole, who was my arch enemy last year. I have great respect for her."

As for which of the former stars she'd like to see return, de Lesseps named Kelly Bensimon, and when it came to her relationship with ex-boyfriend Jacques Azoulay, she revealed, "We see each other often and have fun times."

Photo via Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment