Thursday, May 29, 2014

Camille Grammer "Shocked" And "Disappointed" After Ex-Boyfriend Evades Assault Charges

Camille Grammer's ex-boyfriend Dimitri Charalambopoulos has evaded all charges of assault, stemming from an incident late last year.

Although Grammer's lawyers felt that they had enough evidence to have Charalambopoulos charged, including photos of her injuries, a judge felt differently, claiming to not have enough evidence in the case against Charalambopoulos to move forward.

"I was just shocked. I'm very disappointed," Grammer told E! News, following the judgement. "That said, I'm just so happy I'm in remission. I got a really good report from my doctor and that's the most important thing. We'll see what happens next."

She added, "I am disappointed, but I'm going to put it in the past and move on."

Photo via Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment