Saturday, May 24, 2014

Is Lisa Vanderpump Returning To 'The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills?'

Lisa Vanderpump has yet to confirm whether or not she will be a part of the upcoming fifth season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

Although her co-stars, including Kyle and Kim Richards, and Yolanda Foster, attended last week's NBC Upfront, Vanderpump was no where in sight, which made it seem as if she was no longer a part of the cast. However, according to a new report, Andy Cohen may have just hinted at Vanderpump's return to the series.

Earlier this week, Cohen shared a photo of himself with Vanderpump, her dog Giggy, and their friend, Lance Bass, along with the caption, "This is happening."

By "this," could Cohen mean Vanderpump's season five return? He surely could, but since no confirmation has yet been given, fans will have to wait for more details.

In March, Vanderpump spoke out about the possibility of returning to the show, telling Radar Online, "I don’t know right now I have to be honest. It is a tough season for me. I have got a lot going on. If it becomes about a bitch fest then it is not something I signed up for; but if it becomes about documenting my life, which is the show I signed up for and having fun and supporting women that is something I want to do."

Photo via TwitPic

No comments:

Post a Comment