Friday, May 23, 2014

Jacqueline Laurita's Daughter Ashlee Holmes Slams 'The Real Housewives Of New Jersey'

Ashlee Holmes is speaking out against The Real Housewives of New Jersey.

Just days after the sixth season was announced, and revealed to be without Holmes' mom, Jacqueline Laurita, Holmes took to Twitter where she revealed her true feelings about a series on which she once appeared.
"I think it's funny when people tweet me stuff like 'You aren't on RHONJ anymore!' Almost in the sense of like… *take THAT*. My reaction? Yeah… I know. GOOD," Holmes told her fans on social media, according to a May 23 report by Wetpaint Entertainment. "I'm pretty sure I left that show 2-3 seasons ago? My mom is JUST NOW on board lol -- On to bigger and better things. #gladtobegone #sinkingship #hotmess #negativeenergy."

On the day of the season six announcement, Laurita also shared a few thoughts, telling fans she was glad to be done and revealing she would soon return to Bravo in her former RHONJ co-star Caroline Manzo's new show, Manzo'd With Children. And Holmes, for one, is looking forward to it.
"I don't know about you all but I think #ManzodWithChildren is going to be so much fun to watch. No more negativity. #positiveenergy #family," she added.
Photo via Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment